Things to do before a job interview :
There are many things we want to follow up before we go for an interview, But here we are going to discuss some of the major things we need to follow only.
- Research about the company : The most important and relevant step is to research about the company you are going to attend the interview. This includes the company history, company activities, you should have an idea about your duties there in the company.
- Research about the interviewer : This step is an important one but its difficult to do this step by a candidate, because its too much difficult to identify the interviewer of the company. If you have any sources of the information about the company you should get an idea about the nature and character of your interviewer before the interview.
- Prepare your own questions : After analysing the company background and activities you should prepare some set of question that you can simply identify from your research. Also be confident while answering about each and every part of your job interview questions.
- Mock Interview : If possible try to do some mock interview tests with your friends or family who can guide you in a proper way by identifying your problems while in the interview.
- Keep hard copy of your resume and certificates : Always keep everything ready oneday before your interview like all your certificates, resume, pen etc.. It will help to reduce your last minute tension.
- Dressing : Always wear dresses which give you confidence. Keep every clothes clean and ironed for the interview. The first impression is your physical presentation.
- Healthy meal : Almost all interviews are conducted by morning, so always eat your breakfast and always keep hydrated.
- Sleep well : Always sleep well the night before the interview to avoid mental tension and health issues.
- Turn off your mobile : Keep your mobile off at the time of the interview.
- Consider your previous interview experience : If you have a previous interview experience consider all the negatives you pointed out from that interview to make them positive in this interview.
Plus Tip : Always go to the interview location with your loved once who is always motivating for you and keeps you boosted. This will help you to achieve your goal.
Thank you One Job Qatar